Saturday, November 03, 2007

PREDICTION

Two great fights, one great night. At 9 the best Super Middleweights in the world square off, followed at 10 by a pound for pounder trying not to blow his chance for a big pay day against the Pacman again. I give credit to Showtime for not only making this fight a non-PPV fight, but also setting it up so that it can be seen after the Calzaghe-Kessler fight. I was right last night, lets see how I do tonight.

JOE CALZAGHE(41-0, 32KO) vs. MIKKEL KESSLER(39-0, 29KO)

First, I would like to say I like both guys, enjoy their styles and commend them for taking this fight. Second, I think Mikkell Kessler has a really cool Tattoo! That thing is awesome! As far as the fight goes, I think it will be very competitive, and brutal. Both men seem as if they not only want to win, but win impressively. I wouldn't be surprised to see both guys get up off the canvas in this one. That being said, I'm gonna have to go with Joe Calzaghe, it seems every big fight people forget he's been the champ for ten years. I'm not saying Kessler is a slouch, I just think it seems that Kessler another guy in the long list that is supposed to be Joe's real challenge. I don't buy it, I think Joe really is that good! Now I think Kessler is his toughest fight, but I think Joe's handspeed and movement will be too much for the Dane to handle.PREDITION: Calzaghe UD

JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ vs. ROCKY JAUREZ

This one is going to be a good fight. Rocky Jaurez a tough foe, and always comes prepared to fight. I think Marquez is one of the best fighters in the world and will be too much for Rocky. I see him boxing circles around the rugged challenger, and still perhaps being caught with a stunner at some point from Juarez. In the end though, I think Marquez will walk away with the win and get the much anticipated rematch with Manny Pacquiao. PREDICTION: Marquez UD

No comments: