Friday, November 02, 2007

PREDICTION


I'm not sure why I even post my predictions anymore. If you've ever read my blog you'll know I'm usually very wrong! I should help myself and others by not posting prediction anymore, but that would be no fun, so here goes.


CALVIN BROCK(31-1, 23KO) vs. EDDIE CHAMBERS (29-0, 16KO)


I will come right out and say it, I don't care who wins. I hate the heavyweight division. I think I would rather watch Field Hockey than heavyweight fights these days. for the good of boxing Eddie Chambers needs to win this fight. Calvin Brock had his day, he got knocked out in the 7th, in one of the many very boring heavy fights this year. If Chambers wins he would go on to fight Alexander Povetkin, and the winner would face off against Wlad Klitschko for title in '08. The idea of a Brock-Klitschko rematch makes me throw up in my mouth. I think Chambers can and will beat Brock based solely on his speed. Brock is a slow lumbering very robotic type fighter. Someone with good movement and handspeed should be able to box circles around him. I'm looking for Eddie to use his speed and movement to stay away from Brock's power and win on a unanimous decision. PREDICTION: CHAMBERS UD


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadol tramadol online saturday delivery - tramadol online delivered florida