Sunday, July 16, 2006

WRONG AGAIN!
vagasmosley
Once again "The Bryguy" got it wrong. Instead of a back and forth battle btween two guys not wanting to slip into oblivian. We saw a 6 round trouncing by "Sugar" Shane Mosley. I don't know who he was fighting, must have been a last minute replacement for "Ferocious" Fernando Vargas, because he didn't show up. The guy in his place decided the best way to win this fight was take as much glove to the face as possible. Not to take away from Shane, he put on quite a show. He proved he still belongs and is not over the hill as some have speculated. The rematch left no question about Vargas' career. The younger guy in the ring looked like the one closing in on forty. A few too many battles have left "Ferocious" shop worn. From the opening bell it seemed as if he just couldn't get his shots off. His performanc reminded me of some of Holyfield's most recent trips to the ring. After the fight their was talk of perhaps a Mosley - Mayweather matchup. I for one would be interested. I would have to give the nod to Floyd, but Shane is fast and would have the size atvantage so you never know. I mean who thought Mosley would walk through Vargas the way he did. Not me, that's for sure. All I can say is, my B.

No comments: