Wednesday, January 18, 2006

to
ZAB"T.O."JUDAH

I didn't think I would ever see another talented athlete be as stupid Terrell Owens was last year. Maybe because I'm not very athletic and have no major skills other than drinking. I can't understand how guys like T.O. and Zab Judah can have the whole world in the palm their hand. They throw it all away by simply being stupid. Owens got kicked off his own football team. He couldn't shut his mouth. You'd figure millions of dollars would be motivation enough to keep your friggin' mouth shut. Zab Judah was set to make a huge payday and set himself up for a mega-fight with Mayweather. All the guy had to do is beat a mandatory challenger. Instead of training hard and taking care of business, he got put on queer street in the 7th. Luckily Zab will still get the opportunity to fight "Pretty Boy", but I'm sure it's for a lot less money. Now there are many stupid athletes. The reason I've lumped these two together is they both looked even dumber when making their excuses. Owens held a press conference to apologize. His agent Drew Rosenhaus delivered all the apologies in what turned out to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.(next question!) Zab decided to blame Don King for making him do interviews. We all know how tiring that can be. Instead of Rosenhaus in Zab's corner it was his dad. Shouting and screaming like an A-hole. I'm sure these two will turn out fine still they'll still wind up making millions. But one thing is for sure, they never stop being stupid.

No comments: