Saturday, December 24, 2005


ZAB"SUPER"JUDAH vs. "PRETTY BOY" FLOYD MAYWEATHER

It was starting to sound like this fight was never going to happen. I was as happy about this fight going down as I was the Hopkins-Jones rematch. These are two of the most naturally talented fighters in the game right now. Mayweather can beat just about anybody in boxing, but I would love to see him get tested. Zab has a suspect chin and that is the reason I'm giving Floyd the edge. Although Zab can slap and Mayweather got stunned against Chop-Chop Corley(who isn't known as a big puncher). I would never bet against "Pretty Boy", but I think people aren't giving Judah enough respect. Zab took less money than he had to for this fight, which means he considers it personal. So we won't be seeing Zab "the clown" Judah, he'll show up and mean bussiness the way he did in the second Spinks fight. Also, Mayweather did beat up on Sharmba Mitchell in his last fight, but got hit quite a bit in the process. If he does that against Zab he'll pay dearly. I love this fight and it could be the best for 2006, I only hope that Mayweather goes back down in weight after to clean up the 140lbs. division. I am also eager to see him fight Hatton, and Cotto. I won't make a prediction in this fight. It's too easy to say Mayweather and too risky to say Judah. All I'll say is nothing is going to surprise THE BRYGUY.

By the way Merry Christmas.

No comments: