Saturday, September 02, 2006

PREDICTION

toneyweighinpeterweighin
JAMES TONEY vs. SAM PETER

First of I have to apologize to the four people who read for not blogging in a while. I have moved and haven't gotten a computer yet.

Now let's get down to business. James Toney will be taking on Sam Peter tonight in what could be an interesting heavyweight showdown. As I noted in a previous blog my predictions have not been very good lately. I am hoping that will change from here on out. The reason tonight should be a fun fight to watch is because Sam Peter is a dangerous fighter. No matter how badly he is getting beaten you know he could always land that knock out blow. Unfortunately for him I don't see it happening. James Toney is probably the smartest slickest boxers in the game right now. Sam Peter hasn't impressed me all that much except for the fact he's knocked out a bunch of guys. Those guys aren't on the same level as Toney. The one thing that give sPeter a chance is the fact that Toney can't hurt him. In the Klitchsko fight Wlad was able to back Peter off. James Toney will never knock out Sam Peter, but he will embarrass him by slipping and countering all night long. I think sometimes people get lured in by fighters power. The sport is called boxing for a reason. The much better boxer is James Toney by far. I don't see Peter landing a lucky punch and even if he does Toney head seems to be like concrete. Peter couldn't put the lights out on Wlad Kitcschko, I can't see him doing it to James Toney.PREDICTION: TONEY UD