Sunday, October 02, 2005

BryanbrennanVS. BzDThe Bryguy vs. Bozo the non-fight fight PPV:
While watching the Jones - Tarver III PPV last night I came up with a great idea. I'm going to challenge Bozo to a fight. I will call it Bryguy vs. Bozo: It's All About Money. I'll charge fifty bucks and pack the under-card with crap.(perhaps a rematch between Tyson and Mcbride). When it comes time to fight there won't be any fighting.(this is so genius) I will have Bozo just clown around and pretend like he's going hit me and I will pretend like I'm scared. Now here's where it gets good. After ten rounds of non-fighting fighting, I'm going to be pretty tired. So in the 11th when it comes time to really put Bozo away I won't be able to. Now right around this time people who paid the fifty bucks are going to feel jipped. So in the post non-fight fight interview I'm going to tell people what a great fight it was and how Bozo is a warrior. If that still doesn't make people feel better I'll tell them it was like a chess match, give Bozo credit for fighting as hard as he did. Then everyone will feel better about putting money in the Bryguy's pocket. This plan is so genius I bet I could make millions.
Do you think Tarver and Jones would buy it?

No comments: