Saturday, September 29, 2007

PREDICTION

I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry to the three people that read my blog. I promise I have stuff to write about I've just been busy. Before it's too late I wanted to get my prediction in.

Jermain Taylor vs. Kelly Pavlick

I'm sorry to say that this fight will not go the way Pavlick-Miranda went. I think that Jermain is a much better fighter than Miranda and he will control the action using his jab. The last couple of fights for Taylor may have been boring to watch, but the two guys he fought still had better resumes than Kelly Pavlick. I'm not taking anything away from "The Ghost" I think he's a tough fighter. He just hasn't fought anyone even close to as good as Bernard Hopkins or Winky Wright. I think Taylor will control the pace from the start and may get rocked a time or two in the middle trying to prove he's a champ, then reign it in a bit towards the end to pull out the decision. PREDICTION: Taylor UD

2 comments:

Filthy Fowl said...

Wha happened???

Great fight though.

THE BRYGUY said...

I'm just soooo stupid!!!